FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. MY SALESMAN TOLD ME MY VEHICLE ALREADY HAS A "FACTORY ANTI THEFT DEVICE
IT IS A CHIP EMBEDDED INTO THE IGNITION KEY!
This anti theft system is factory installed on almost every new vehicle manufactured today. It is very easy to bypass.
2. MY SALESMAN ALSO SAID IF I INSTALLED ANY AFTERMARKET EQUIPMENT ON MY VEHICLE OTHER THAN THE FACTORY EQUIPMENT, IT WOULD VOID MY WARRANTY. IS THIS TRUE?
No, this is NOT true! A Federal Law MAGNUSON - MOSS ACT protects you against a car dealer voiding your warranty. Many car dealers use this threat to frighten you into buying a more expensive and worthless anti theft system from them.
3. WHY DOESN'T THE RAVELCO HAVE A "RED FLASHING LIGHT" TO HELP WARD OFF THIEVES?
There are numerous vehicles stolen every day that have full blown alarm systems, including the ones with the red flashing warning lights. The RAVELCO system includes two warning labels that attach to each side window, warning of the device. No vehicle with the RAVELCO system installed has ever been stolen.
5. WHAT HAPPENS IF A TOW TRUCK TRIES TO STEAL MY VEHICLE?
It is important to realize that theft by towing is rare. The VAST majority of vehicles are stolen by driving them away.
6. DOES THE RAVELCO PROTECT ITEMS INSIDE THE VEHICLE?
No, and neither does an alarm or any other type of anti theft device.
7. WHAT TYPES OF VEHICLES CAN YOU INSTALL RAVELCO ON?
Ravelco can be installed on any motorized vehicle including but not limited to: cars, trucks, RVs, UTVs, Ag Equipment, Construction Equipment.